Round Table Meeting with Netherlands High Level Business Delegation
on 22nd June, 2017 at 14.00 hrs in Hotel Park Hyatt, Road No.2, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
Netherlands Business Support Office (NBSO), a part of the Netherlands Embassy Trade Network in India jointly with FTAPCCI is organizing a Round Table Meeting with Netherlands High Level Business Delegation on 22nd June, 2017 at 14.00 hrs in Hotel Park Hyatt, Road No.2, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad.
H E Mr. Marten Van Den Berg, Vice Minister and Director General, Ministry of Economic and Foreign Affairs, Netherlands and H E Mr.Alphonsus Stoelinga, Ambassador for the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands are accompanying the delegation.
Details of visiting Dutch companies with their profiles are given below :
1) Ask Fast: It offers a multi-channel communication API for business application. Ask-Fast is looking for partners / distributors for their unified
communication platform. For more details at www.ask-fast.com;
2) Sweep Smart: Sweep Smart is a social enterprise that wants to empower the informal waste sector to clean India’s streets. They work together with local
government (Urban local bodies), companies and waste pickers organisations. For more details at www.sweepsmart.org; Sweep Smart is looking for government
contacts (urban local bodies) and companies in waste management.
3) Vahlkamp: Vahlkamp has been developing and producing wireless alarm systems. These alarm systems (nurse call triggers, call sensors) used in Healthcare,
Geriatric care, Psychiatric care and handicapped care. For more details at: www.vahlkamp.nl; Vahlkamp is looking for partners / distributors in medical
4) Tropical Outfit: Tropical Outfit offers unique fashion specialized on Tropical climate changes. For more information at www.tropical-outfit.com; Tropical Outfit is
looking for Textile specialists for own print/ production. They also are looking for IT specialist for digital App for solutions on the garments.
5) Dunea: Dunea has expertise in supplying high quality drinking water, high service reliability, effective infrastructure maintenance and operational excellence. For
more details at: www.dunea.nl; Dunea is looking for partners in water supply systems.
6) West Holland Investment Agency: The WestHolland Foreign Investment Agency (WFIA) assists and advises international companies on establishing, relocating
and expanding their business in The Hague, The Netherlands. WFIA will help Indian companies looking to set-up their office in West Holland region in the
7) Mega Energy: Mega Energy is developing a new system for renewable energy that can produce approximately 2 to 3 times more energy per square metre than
ordinary solar fields’ parks. For more information at www.megaenrgy.com Mega Energy is looking for contacts with people who know about upcoming
tenders for solar projects.
8) DSPA: DSPA is a leading manufacturer of highly innovative aerosol generators, which can be used for fire extinguishing and suppression purposes. For more
information at http://www.dspa.nl/ DSPA is looking for distributors in the area of Fire Safety and Systems and manufacturers print board circuits.
9) Sustainable solutions: Sustainable Solutions is an international organisation that facilitates sustainable mobility, clean energy and urban development in emerging
economies and developing countries. For more information at http://www.sustainable-solutions.nl/ Sustainable solutions is looking for Bicycle producers who
having interest in a substantial increase of cycling in Indian Cities and would be interested in cooperation with the NBP offering Dutch Cycling
Solutions and Bike sharing companies looking for cooperation with the NBP.
10) Jobbird: Job Bird is recruitment website in Netherlands. For more details at https://www.jobbird.com/
Members are requested to kindly participate in the meeting and reap the benefit. Please confirm your confirmation to Mr.Ram Babu Vedantham, Deputy Representative, NBSO Hyderabad, The Netherlands Business Support Office, No. 203, ABK Olbee Plaza, 8-2-618/8&9, Road No. 1, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad - 500 034. Ph : 40 4203 0789, E: firstname.lastname@example.org; Website: http://india.nlembassy.org/, with a copy to the Federation Office, email : email@example.com